This waste management company based in Anglesey, approached us with the idea of expanding their operations.
We were commissioned by Humphreys Recycling to investigate the feasibility of, and assist in planning, the expansion of their operations, and to assist with securing funding. The company offers customised waste bins and skips for use by commercial and industrial customers throughout Anglesey and north Wales.
We provided focus and direction in developing the business, and our work included:
- Market research, and the identification and evaluation of business opportunities;
- A feedstock availability study;
- The development of a strategy for expanding the company’s operations, drafting of a new business plan;
- Monitoring of business performance, and the auditing of business processes to ensure permit compliance; and
- Assistance to source the required funding, including bank and private sector loans, and grant applications to purchase waste collection and sorting equipment.
In conjunction with Technia Environment and Planning we also provided:
- Environmental permitting applications and town planning advice; and
- Environmental performance monitoring.
We continue to work with Humphreys Waste Recycling and play an integral role advising and supporting the business as it continues to grow.