PG Recycling, Waste Transfer Station, Crymych
Services delivered: Market research, feedstock availability study, sourcing finance, strategy development, competitor analysis, business plan preparation, grant application, performance monitoring
PG Recycling, a start-up company based in Crymych, Pembrokeshire, approached us for help in establishing a waste transfer station.
We were subsequently commissioned to investigate the feasibility of establishing a waste transfer station and recycling facility, and to assist with securing funding.
Our work included:
- Market research, and the identification and evaluation of business opportunities;
- A feedstock availability study;
- Analysis of potential competitors;
- The development of a strategy for establishing a waste transfer station, and drafting of a new business plan; and
- Sourcing the required funding, and assistance in preparing thorough and robust grant applications, which resulted in additional funding being secured for the purchase of infrastructure and waste collection equipment.
We continue to work with PG Recycling and play an integral role advising and supporting the business as it grows.
“Technia were extremely helpful, and brought focus and clarity to what we required. Their project management skills supported our plans to grow the business – and we could not have succeeded without their advice and assistance.”
Gary Evans, Director – PG Recycling